What information do we collect?
GoodVPNs collects a range of information. This includes:
- When you register and/or use our services we reserve the right to collect your personal information. For example, when you sign up in order to write a review, we will collect your email address. This will be saved to our database and used to identify you on your next login.
- We may store information about how you use the site including pages viewed and where you were linked to us from. We will never ask you for personal financial data such as bank account or payment details.
- We will periodically review the personal information stored in its database, in order to ensure that we comply with the law.
How do we use the information we collect?
GoodVPNs may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable you to access and use our services; and/or
- To communicate with you via notifications and updates, including sending you information about products and services which we think may be of interest to you.
Do we share this information?
Part of using our services means you consent to us disclosing some of your personal information, if necessary, to third parties.
Third-party vendors, including Google, may show you ads on sites across the Internet. GoodVPNs and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website.
GoodVPNs has implemented Google Analytics Display Advertising Features which enable advertisements and re-marketing to be displayed on third party sites according to searches performed on GoodVPNs. This website uses first party cookies and third party cookies to optimize advertisements. The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on can be used to opt out and customize these advertisements.
To enhance your experience we do use web cookies. We do delete most of our cookies as soon as you close your browser, while some are stored until deleted or expired. This can be done via your browser, however, blocking or deleting cookies might cause our services to become impaired or less accessible. By using our services, you consent to us using cookies.
How secure is our site?
Our website uses SSL certificates and encryption methods as keeping your information secure is of the utmost importance to us. Keep in mind that data transmission over the internet can never be fully secure. Though sensitive information such as your password will be encrypted, a method that minimizes the risk of having your information stolen, there is always some risk involved in uploading your information online, and any information you upload or input is done so at your own risk.
How can you help us improve?
In an attempt to ensure that the services we provide continue to fit all of your needs, we will periodically ask you for feedback. Feel free to tell us what’s on your mind and we’ll try to improve accordingly. We will not publish any of your feedback without your written consent.
How can you give feedback?
We greatly appreciate your thoughts and ideas. Feel free to contact us via our contact page.
When will we contact you?
By using our services, you agree that we are entitled to send you information via email. Information may include products, services and offers we think may interest you.
That said, customers will always be able to opt-out of receiving these updates. If you do decide to unsubscribe, you can always do so by contacting support at GoodVPNs.com